Property Investment Advisors in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide & Perth
DDP is devoted to providing excellent client experience and maintaining a healthy client relationship at all levels from Founder down.
Dream Design Property
DDP Property was established in 2011 by real estate buyer’s advocate and wealth development coach Zaki Ameer.
You can use his unique DDP Property strategies to create financial freedom for you and your loved ones.
When he was young, he had to sell real estate to survive and was only able to purchase 15 properties in a period of three years. It changed his financial circumstances from significant debt to $3 million in property.
After only ten years of operation, DDP Property utilises Zaki’s remarkable investment methods and mindset to help Clients begin their own property investing journey.
Property Buyer’s Advocates in Australia
We have achieved thousands of successful real estate deals and many testimonials than you can poke a stick at!
We look for undervalued businesses that have operational and strategic improvement potential. With a partner, we can help you become a more valuable company through a strategy of increasing revenues and earnings.
We have experienced advocates to help with the entire property investment journey, from helping you find the right property to assisting you throughout the entire investment process.
We have agents located across Australia’s eastern coast, meaning that we can assign a real estate buyer’s advocate in Brisbane, a property advisor in Melbourne, or a property buyer’s advocate in Sydney to work with you and help you achieve your property goals.
With our new agents in Adelaide and Perth, we’ve also added new services to improve your experience and ensure you get your hands on your Amazon product ASAP.
Client Complaints Policy
The best thing we can do is resolve your complaints.
Please call us at 888-666-3311 or fill out the contact form to the right, and we will take care of any issues you might be experiencing as soon as possible.
- To provide an efficient, fair and structured mechanism for handling complaints.
- To provide our clients with access to the complaints handling process, including those clients with disabilities and special needs.
- To keep clients informed as to the progress of their complaint and the expected timeframe for resolution.
- Annual to review our complaints so that we can improve our standard of client service.
Handling Your Complaint:
- Upon receiving a complaint, we will acknowledge your matter via telephone or in writing within 2 business days.
- If your complaint is urgent, such as where you have been accepted by us as undergoing financial hardship or duress, or are in imminent danger of actual financial loss, we will priorities your complaint and attempt to resolve it within 10 working days. If we cannot, we will explain why and the reasons for taking longer.
- We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint, proposed actions and the expected timeframe for resolution.
- Our aim is to resolve complaints in a timely manner and we will generally resolve a matter within 30 calendar days.
- Complex complaints may take longer than 30 calendar days to resolve. In these cases, we will regularly update you on the progress and likely timeframe for resolution.
- We will advise you of the outcome of your complaint. Where you have requested us to do so, we will advise you in writing.
- We may impose a charge for handling your complaint in special circumstances. For example, we may charge you a fee where your complaint requires us to retrieve archived records that are more than 12 months old, or engage third parties (such as brokers, banks, solicitors etc) that are involved in your matter, we require information from then, and we are charged fee associated with the retrieval of this information.
- Making a complaint should normally be free. If we think your complaint requires a charge, we will not impose one without discussion with you. If your complaint is upheld in your favour, and we have
charged you complaint handling fees, we will refund you the full amount of the fees charged within 30 days.
Contact Us Today
Do you want an advocate to be there for you when buying your next home, and find the best deals? Then look no further.
DDP Property can help you find property across the country, whether you want to buy, sell or hold it for a while.